Civil Society Organizations Network Initiatives for Avian Influenza (AI)
Working area: Chittagong District (CCC)
Aim:Provide information & Resource and coordinate the NGO Network for prevent the spread the Avian Influenza (H5N1 virus).
- To prevent the spread of AI (H5N1 virus)
- Information & Resource sharing.
- To build a Network on AI & Develop a management strategy.
Target Group: Poultry farmers, Poultry market vendors & holders, NGOs, Villages
Duration: From August, 2008 – at present
- To Build a NGO Network
- Providing Resources & maintain a resource center.
- Information sharing and build-up a Info center.
- Communicate & Coordinating the Risk and Management with Vendors/Poultry market holders.
- Advocacy & Awareness programs; Workshop, Seminar, Rally etc
Technical & Financial Support
- Successfully completed orientation with 12 Poultry Farm, and 02 Market vendors.