Name of the Program: Adolescent and Development
Working area: South BhursiUnion of Patiya Upazilla, Word-04 & Word-05 of Chittagong City Corporation
Aim:To create a platform & promote development supports to the Adolescents.
Target Group: Students, Adolescent group, especially age 09-17
Objectives & Activities:
- Provide supports to achieve & develop the mental & physical changes on Adolescent period
- Promote Health Knowledge
- Develop the capacity & develop leadership
- Involve he age group in voluntary action, rights & social welfare
- Advocacy in Government level to establish a Separate department for Adolescent. .
Duration: From 2006- on going
Beneficiaries: 120 Teenagers (Direct), Through School- 1500 Students.
Financial & Technical Support:
- Action Aid
- Network of Adolescent Development Forum
- NOWZUWAN Int. Volunteer Placement Program
- NOWZUWAN General Fund
- We have special success on Eve teasing free campus in Sanowara High School and Useful School, Mohora.
- 02 Adolescent groups have developed. Each team has 25 members,
- Koishor Mancha has participated in National Congress of Adolescent
- Koishor Mancha Has stopped three Early marriage & Two dowry involved
- Capacity Buildingon Life Skill Training about HIV Prevention.